As part of the nation-wide campaign to help get kids and families on the snow, King Pine is offering Winter Trails Day on Saturday, January 12, 2013.
Take advantage of this great opportunity for children and adults NEW to snow sports to try snowshoeing and cross country skiing for FREE, and to discover the great fitness and social benefits with these easy-to-learn winter sports.
Registration: Sign-up at the blue King Pine tent on the snow near the KP ski school building
Location: Tent at the base of the mountain
- Demos and instruction begin @ 1pm at the registration tent
- *Snowshoe clinic/tour leaves from KP Base Lodge @ 1:30pm
- XC Ski clinics will take place in the base area between 1-1:45pm
- *XC Ski tour leaves from the snow tubing parking lot @ 1:45pm via shuttle to the Enchanted Forest entrance on Rt 153.
- 2-3pm - Free rentals continue however clinics and tours are completed
*Please note that this may change depending on the weather and conditions.