This New Year's Eve, King Pine invites families to ring in the New Year with an evening of skiing, riding, music and games, complete with a kids' torchlight parade and fireworks!
Saturday, December 31, 2012 4-9pm
$16 per Junior, $24 per Adult
A New Year's Eve ticket includes:
ACTIVITIES FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY
- Night skiing and riding from 4-9pm
- Outdoor music and bonfire at the base of King Pine
- Ice skating in our covered and well-lit "Tohko Dome"
- Family Fun Racing
- Torchlight parade at 9pm -- the first 100 participants able to ski intermediate trails (blue squares) IN THE DARK meet at the base of the Polar Bear chair lift at 8:55pm to pick up your glow sticks. MUST be able to ski/ride an Intermediate trail.
- Fireworks display at 9:20pm
Snowtubing: Tickets are just $16 per person for each 2-hour session. Tubes are provided by King Pine. One rider per tube.
Please reserve at (603) 367-8896 x247.