New Year's Eve Family Friendly Celebration
This New Year's Eve, King Pine invites families to ring in the New Year with an evening of skiing, riding, music and games, complete with a kids' torchlight parade and fireworks!
Saturday, December 31, 2011
$16 per Junior, $24 per Adult
Lodging packages are available at Purity Spring Resort
A New Year's Eve ticket includes:
ACTIVITIES FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY
- Night skiing and riding from 4-9pm
- Outdoor music and bonfire at the base of King Pine
- Ice skating in our covered and well-lit "Tohko Dome" (Weather dependent)
- Family Fun Racing
- Torchlight parade at 9pm -- all welcome to participate! Meet at the top of the mountain at 8:55pm to pick up your glow sticks. Must be able to ski/ride an Intermediate trail.
- Fireworks display at 9:20pm
Snowtubing: Tickets are just $16 per person for each 2-hour session. Tubes are provided by King Pine. One rider per tube.
Please reserve at (603) 367-8896 x247.