Why choose King Pine this winter?
King Pine is dedicated to making winter sports more fun and more affordable for everyone.
Getting our children outdoors and onto the snow is the goal... and now King Pine gives you 15 more reasons to enjoy all we have to offer!
15. Our guests love us so much they voted us #1 Family Ski Resort in the region - see what they said in their own words.
14. Who else offers you rates from last season? Especially when they're already so affordable?
13. King Pine and Purity Spring Resort is family-owned, and has been from the beginning. We know what is most important to groups and families, and can be more flexible with your group.
12. You can lock in your rates conveniently, online, with a $100 deposit per-trip.
11. King Pine offers Night Skiing every Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and each night during vacation weeks.
10. Our rental shop is super friendly and fast! Getting you in and out and on the snow as fast as possible is always our top priority.
9. Our 3 lanes of tubing FUN in the Pine Meadows Tubing Park are restricted to just 99 tubers at a time. Lines are short which means more runs!
8. Winds and frigid temps are infrequent at King Pine. The mountain faces east to southeast which means protection for you and the kids from the cold north winds. Our size is again an advantage as you're never too far from the base lodge!
7. Our PSIA Certified Ski School consistently proves itself to be the best in the region!
6. 100% snowmaking and top-notch grooming.
5. Base lodge accommodations and additional options to fit any budget.
4. Have you heard about our race programs? King Pine race kids are consistently placing at the top of the lists throughout the state!
3. King Pine has the largest rental fleet in the entire Mount Washington Valley!
2. We are so much more than just a ski area; we're a winter recreation destination.
REASON #1 - The KP4 ticket
While your King Pine alpine ticket is valid, you're able to XC ski, snowshoe and ice skate for FREE.
Our programs allow your children to explore the natural winter world of King Pine and Purity Spring Resort by giving them access to not only King Pine... but to our covered ice skating rink, our cross country trails, and our snowshoe trails too.
Just bring your own equipment or rent some here and use your chaperones to take the kids exploring each week!
For many other reasons why groups love King Pine, see our comments page.
For additional information contact Group Sales:
By phone - (800) 373-3754 x229 or (603) 367-4029
By email - groups @ kingpine.com (please remove space before and after @)