What's Your Next Adventure?
With 17 trails, 6 lifts, easy-to-navigate terrain and a spacious base lodge, families from across New England have called King Pine their winter destination for over 50 years.
For more advanced skiers and riders, additional adventure can be found on double-black diamonds Pitch Pine and Pine Brule or in the Twisted Pine Terrain Park.
King Pine Base Lodge
Our spacious base lodge offers sweeping views of the resort, and parents are able to watch their kids as they take ski school lessons or as they make their way down the mountain.
The King Pine base lodge is the hub of activity at the resort...
- King Pine Rental & Tune Shop features the latest equipment from Rossignol, Elan, Head, Nordica, Marker and more.
- Cub Club Nursery can be found on the main floor, providing day care for young children and infants.
- Our Snack Bar provides delicious, homestyle meals and snacks at a great value.
- The Trail's End Tavern is the place for aprés ski fun and relaxation.
- The Ice House ski shop is the place to find gifts, soft goods and other great things to remember your King Pine vacation.
King Pine at a Glance:
We have many lift ticket options! Only King Pine allows you to ski, snowboard, xc ski, snowshoe or ice skate anytime while your ticket is valid! See our tickets page for additional rates.
- All-day tickets are just $47 for adults
- All-day tickets are just $33 for juniors ages 6-12
- Kids 5 + under ski or ride FREE
- 100% Snowmaking
- 17 trails (Easy - 44%, Intermediate - 31%, Advanced - 25%)
- 6 lifts - 3 triple chairs, 1 carpet lift
- 1 tow-handle and 1 rope tow
- Vertical Drop: 350 Feet
- Night Skiing is available every Tuesday, Friday, Saturday evening plus each night during holiday periods from 4-9pm.
- Pine Meadows Tubing Park
- Twisted Pine Terrain Park
See our rates page for our various special value ticket programs and options.